Friday, July 15, 2011

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

        ♪ Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things. ♫

        Aside from whiskers on kittens, I do not truly feel that those are my favorite things, but I was thinking about the things that do fall into that category when I layed down in my fluffy, freshly laundered bed. So I thought I'd try and make a list of everything I could think of that makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

This is what I came up with

Fibby!
clean sheets
the color yellow
(and green)
monkey bread
oreo milkshakes
cheese
velveeta
crab legs
crawfish
pizza
food in general...
vanilla scented candles
playing cards
keys
picnics
italian food
chinese food
blankets and sweaters
s'mores
cupcakes
lattes
beignets
hats
flower clips
the fair
bowling
scrabble
rollercoasters
halloween
bonfires
haunted houses
meteor showers
billiards
pet stores
astronomy
travel
ridiculous sunglasses
cream soda
root beer
movie nights
Ratchet & Clank
strawberries & cream frappucinos (with extra whipped cream)
being corny and romantic
buffalo ranch chicken wraps
indie films
indie music
Zooey Deschanel
fortune cookies
photo booth pictures
turbie twisters
my beach umbrella and boombox
antique stores
my bunny slippers
my cheetah print belt
whoppers
cookies & cream bars
strawberry crush
photo albums
home videos
America's funniest videos
my rainboots and umbrella
sudoku
newspapaper comics
french toast crunch (why this cereal was discontinued is beyond me)
oldies
The Sims
chivalry


        I'm beginning to realize that this list could go on for quite some time... but here are a few of my favorite things. They are in no specific order. In fact there were a couple of times when I considered moving certain things farther up on the list to get the point across that they're more important than other things. Then I realized it would take forever to rearrange everything in that order and to be frank, I'm a little too lazy for that bullhonkey.



When the dog bites; when the bee stings; when I'm feeling sad; I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel... so bad. ♪

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just keep smiling kiddo...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2035 Fibby's Modern Life
Theme by Yusuf Fikri