Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Love You, StumbleUpon


       In case you can't read that, which I don't blame you because not everbody has microscopic vision, it says, "The first cat in space was a french cat named Felicette (A.K.A. 'Astrocat'). In 1963, France blasted the cat into outer space. Electrodes implanted in her brains sent neurological signals back to Earth. She survived the trip. Along with a fit of giggles, I actually gained some knowlege by stumbling upon “17 Fun Cat Fats", which contained the image above. And just because I spent so much time on StumbleUpon tonight, I managed to find another gold nugget...


        I’m on a roll with these weird cat-related pictures.. but I can’t help it! You can put the blame on StumbleUpon for satisfying my cat loving needs. Anywho, this is an authentic vintage picture from 1903. If you look hard enough, or use your zoom, you can read the copyright on the picture though it’s pretty fuzzy. I’m tickled to imagine some other cat lady from the era that I personally feel I should’ve been born in anyway, dressing up her cat for a photoshoot (like I did earlier). “What’s delaying my dinner?” adds even more comical value to this image.  I like to think that Fibby would “say” something similar when I take too long with her kibble.. such as, “Where ma’ grub at, bitch?”. She’s a firecracker like her mother what can I say? Also here is a link to the page containing like 50 other "WTF (pictures) From the Past”.  They’re great. I hope you can enjoy these pictures/pages as much as I did and if you haven't already incorporated StumbleUpon into your life, I suggest you do so because it makes my funny bone twing on the regular... but that's just me 'cause I'm into that sort of thing. Maybe you're more of a serious guy or gal? No problemo! I'm sure there's a serious bone in your body that StumbleUpon is itching to.. go on a coffee break with? I don't know what serious bones do. Sorry. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2035 Fibby's Modern Life
Theme by Yusuf Fikri