Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's new, buckaroo?

        Lots of new things going on in this little world of mine. First and foremost, I quit my job at Mellow Mushroom. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why (or should I just leave that part out and continue on only to leave your mind infested with why I quit my job?). I quit for many reasons, the main one being that I didn't apply to be a stinkin' hostess, and I sure as shit didn't apply for the disrespect I endured for some unknown reason. So after being gone only a month, Pineapple Willy's sucked me back into it's vortex of friendly people and $$$.

There's no escaping the PW. You can enter but you can never leave. (like the hotel california).

        My best friend moved to Pittsburgh, which is a bagillion miles away from me, and it was one of the saddest goodbyes I've ever experienced. I'm going to visit her in December though; it will be the first time I've seen real snow since I was an itty bitty lil' thang. I'm excited to say the least, but it is still a bagillion years away. With my best friend being a bagillion miles and a bagillion years away, I might just go bananas. We're keeping our friendship flame alive with skype, texting, and our shared love of cats. 

Don't you love my cat doodle's noodle legs?

       I also recently started school for the first time as an official college student (though not the first time I've taken classes at the college here). I'm a wee 4 credits away from being a sophomore at GCSC. Woah-oh! But what I'm really super duper stoked about is my newspaper production class. I get to write articles for my school's newspaper, The Gull's Cry. How 'bout them apples? You can imagine with school on my agenda, that I have returned to my habit of taking daily naps. Now I just can't wait for the winter so that I can wake up from them, not drenched in sweat. 

Oh and I got a monroe at some point or another with my best before she left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2035 Fibby's Modern Life
Theme by Yusuf Fikri