Saturday, February 19, 2011

Deathmetal for kitties?

        One of Fibby's favorite hobbies is to watch kitty videos on youtube. Well, we stumbledupon this kitty music video today and it is her FAVORITE video/kitty jam EVAR (By the way, if you don't know what StumbleUpon is... it is da' bomb and you should visit their website). She won't even detach herself from my laptop as I'm writing this because she wants to watch it MOAR. She might even like this more than my singing... and she totally digs that. The first couple seconds of the video stink and then it turns into some sort of creepy, satanic kitten electronica deathmetal.. which, obviously, is awesome.


She was hitting the screen, which I take as kitty moshing.
 
        On a completely unrelated note, check out Haley and I doing cartwheels at the beach yesterday! 
 
 
Neither of us can actually do a cartwheel.

 
And our faces are really sunburnt now!

       Okelly dokelly, cool cats, it's time for me to go to work so I can bring home the bacon to my dear Fibby. Smell you later!

 Groovy! Now, off to work I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
© Copyright 2035 Fibby's Modern Life
Theme by Yusuf Fikri